We will explore the wild and terrible, wonderful and mysterious scenes of Genesis.
Among other things you will:
- Learn the difference between Greek and Hebrew thinking
- Find out what God thinks of us (this alone could turn our world up side down)
- Read Genesis in the context of ancient cultures and stories.
- Understand the best translations (and options) of the original language
Hear what others through the centuries have said as they have read/listened to Genesis.
- Listen to what God is saying to and through each other.
Where we will meet? Green Mountain in Lakewood (Cowles’ household)
When? Wednesday nights 6:45 – 9:00, April 20th – May 25th
For additional details, including contact information and costs, please visit http://schoolontheway.com/classes-offered/genesis-1-11-back-to-origins